Lore tells of an ancient sea creature who called the clear, inviting blue waters of Hanauma Bay his home, but thanks to the unforgiving whims of gentrification by way of tourism, he was priced out of the area and forced to seek refuge on more 'financially feasible' shores. Though now an adopted son of Central Oahu, his namesake still carries with it hints of his "townie" origins. The Portlock Ness Monster lives on as one of Hawaii's enduring creatures of legend, and this shirt stands as a memento to his story.
....that I totally made up just now, lol.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|