We support all safe and natural forms of recreational 'vibe enhancements', so it was pretty disappointing hearing the news of the young American track prodigy having her golden Olympic opportunity taken away due to testing positive for THC, a chemical compound that many other athletic sanctioning bodies allow their athletes to partake in to varying degrees. We decided to quick-strike a limited shirt drop dedicated to her plight and highlighting the absurdity of the draconian penalties these athletes (and the public at-large) must endure. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to select nonprofits in support of THC advocacy and outreach for those incarcerated for simple possession of marijuana, especially minority groups in Hawai'i and the continental US. Donation receipts to be pinned to our FB and IG pages.
*We're offering two versions, as we feel both the front pocket hit and large back prints are worthy of a feature. Enjoy responsibly!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|